Maleika C. Holder
Maleika has over 15 years work experience in a variety of aspects of the telecommunications field including requirements writing and services conceptualization, implementation, testing and evaluation. Experience providing simulation, modeling, and analysis support for TCP/IP and ATM networks. Modeling experience working with the BONeS, WANDL, and OpNet modeling packages. Performance analysis work with AIN services. Primary interests are in all aspects of Telecommunications and Wireless Technology including design, evaluation, and testing efforts.
A technical subject matter expert working on the design, development, and enhancement of U-verse TV, iPhone, other smartphone, iPad, and other tablet applications. Writing requirements for new and pre-existing U-verse TV, internet, smartphones, and tablets applications.
Highly motivated, team-oriented, enthusiastic individual who handles challenges and changes extremely well. Excellent communicator with exceptional customer relations skills including ability to teach, communicate, and organize.
|Strayer University, Woodbridge, VA||Master of Science:||December 2000||Concentration: Information Systems|
|Howard University, Washington, DC||Master of Engineering:||May 1997||Concentration: Electrical Engineering|
|Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA||Bachelor of Arts:||June 1993||Major: Mathematics|
SKILL SET/KEY KNOWLEDGE BASE & EXPERIENCE (both learned and studied)
|Oral Presentation||Object-oriented C||3G||Product testing|
|Product Realization||Image Processing||Cross-sectional Management||Network Administration|
|Network Modeling||Performance Analysis||Physics||Mathematics|
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS, HONORS, SPECIAL RECOGNITIONS
- Patents Granted (5), BellSouth Telecommunications/AT&T
- Methods and Systems for Enabling Address Book Selection and Communication with a Wireless Device (2006, 2007)
- Systems, methods, and devices for a callback/callback reminder feature (2006, 2008, 2011)
- Applications & Services Infrastructure Quarterly SVP Excellence Award – AT&T 4Q10
- Planet3 Certified Wireless Network Administrator Certification, - August 2006, expired 2009
- CISCO Certified Network Administrator Certification, July 2004, expired 2007
- CISCO Network Academy Certificate, Atlanta Tech, March 2004
- Star Award for Technical/Professional Excellence, BellSouth Telecommunications, September 1999, May 2000, April 2005, September 2005
- Pride Award, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Management & Data Systems, September 1997
- Corporate Select Recruiting Team, BellSouth Telecommunications 1999-2004
- Tau Beta Pi, National Engineering Honors Society
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), Torchbearer Award for Academics, Regional and Local Executive Board positions held within Alumni Extension 1995-2002