Website Design & Development ...
Whether a mobile application or responsive website design, VEH will create a site with a consistent "look and feel" that implements your design concept.
Our website solutions include:
- Intuitive navigation
- Analysis and organization of your website content into logical pages
- Scanning and optimization of your images or photos for web posting
- Creation of customized logos and/or incidental graphic design elements
- Cross-browser and multiple display device support built-in
- Section 508 Accessible, "user-friendly" interface design
- "Search Engine-friendly" design and development
- Domain Name Registration & DNS Configuration
- Google Analytics
Website Maintenance ...
The Internet is evolving and changing daily. To remain competitive in such a dynamic environment requires a regular maintenance program. VEH Enterprises, Inc. may act as Web Master on retainer, completely maintaining your site to accepting freelance update assignments. You decide how we may best serve you!
Our Website maintenance solutions include:
- Copy & Content Updates
- Product and pricing changes
- Update existing information as appropriate
- Updating hyperlinks
- Optimizing existing images
- Swap images on page
- And more...
- Create New pages for existing sites
- Web Master Services
- Monitor email@example.com e-mail, address issues per contract terms
- Competitor Site Analysis
- Web site traffic statistics report
- Phone, fax and e-mail support
- Web site promotion
- Special discounts to VEH Enterprises, Inc.™ design packages
- And more...
Online Shopping ...
Do you run a Mom-and-Pop retail store with just a few products? Are you a producer of one unique item? Or, perhaps you manage a multi-national store with thousands of products? Contact us to create a solution to sell your products or digital goods online.
We leverage our website design, MS Dot Net development skills, and nopCommerce open source eCommerce software to provide our clients with a fully customized, robust solution. Our eCommerce websites are secure, scalable, and highly configurable. We can add modules and plug-ins to include advanced features specifically designed to provide your customers with a pleasurable shopping experience and help you manage your store with ease.
Our eCommerce Website Solutions include:
- Frontend - Public Store
This public facing website allows your customers to browse, compare, and add products or services to wish list or shopping carts. They can create their customer account profile and define and save their shopping preferences, or use anonymous checkout. Additionally, they can provide ratings, and reviews, and add blog comments. Your customers may also view other content such as polls, news, and use the private messaging feature, if these options have been enabled by the store owner.
- Backend - Administrative Area
This restricted access website section enables store owners or administrators to setup manufacturers, categories, products and product variants. It includes general store settings such as, payment methods, taxation, and shipping details. You can also manage your customers and orders, view inventory and other reports.
The backend also enables store owners to improve sales by defining promotional packages and/or running sales campaigns. The system also includes social media integration and external login authentication.
- MS SQL Server Database Catalog
- Click for more information on features and available options.
Internet Marketing ...
While the website maybe the foundation of a company's Internet presence, a strategic marketing plan will include connecting with your customers using email, events, social media, and more. An email newsletter, product/service promotion, or announcement is a great way to engage your customers and keep them in the loop about what's happening in your organization. Event registration (and payment), Surveys, and Feedback/Reviews are excellent ways to gather information from your target audience.
Our Internet Marketing solutions include:
- Branded Templates
We will incorporate your brand into templates for email campaigns like newsletters, invitations, press releases, coupons, or campaigns that include landing pages with online forms so your users may sign-up, register, RSVP, purchase, vote, or give a review, and more. We employ responsive design techniques so your campaigns look great on cell phones, tablets, and email clients.
We work with you to help determine the type of campaign to fit within your budget, and the amount of time you want to invest to best promote your business and engage your customers. Post your campaigns to your social networks—Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more—use social media buttons let your audience promote your message for you.
We can also maintain, organize, and segment your contact lists and use link building tools to find new contacts to help grow your list. Handle scheduling campaigns at specific times to specific contact lists to increase the rate of response.
Detailed reports to track the effectiveness of your campaigns. See who opens, clicks, signs-up, opts-out, forwards, and more! Learn what's working, what your customers want, and maybe not-so-much. Information is power!
Search Engine Optimization ...
When people perform a online search for information, the search engine strives to return results that are both relevant and important; results that are useful and ranked in order of perceived usefulness.
Our "White-Hat" SEO Strategies include:
- Keyword research
We work with our clients to determine relevant the keywords and phrases they want target. We employ keyword research tools to generate high-potential phrases and perform competitive analysis to narrow the list to terms most likely to return favorable results.
- Content Analysis
We review website content to ensure
- Keyword-rich content written for human visitors
- Important content in HTML format readable by the search engine; not buried in rich-media types such as Flash, Java applets, images, and other non-indexable formats often ignored or devalued by the search engine spiders, despite advances in crawling technology
- Title element and ALT attributes clearly and accurately describe the content
- Human friendly keyword-rich URLs with crawlable link structuresdirect links to point to the pages to allow search engine spiders access.
- Only one version of a URL to reach a document, using 301 redirects or the rel="canonical" element to handle duplicate content
- and more...
- Inbound link building strategies to increase popularity
- Measure and Track Success - We track data about rankings, referrals, links and more Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to analyze the SEO strategy and revise as needed to ensure high ranking.
Search Engine Marketing ...
Trust our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) managed services with your Pay-Per-Click advertising goals. We leverage our keyword research and website development experience to create compelling ads, relevant landing pages containing a strong call-to-action statement, combined with profitable keywords to help deliver your advertising goals.
With our SEM Management Services you get:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- PPC account management for multiple platforms (Google, Bing, or Yahoo)
- Text Ad Creation and Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Landing page optimization recommendations
- Detailed Performance Reporting
- much more...