We realize how important an individual's right to privacy is. Our commitment that govern this site to guard your privacy is listed below. Please review this policy periodically, as we reserve the right to change it at any time.
Information we collect ...
If you choose to identify yourself when you call us, write to us, send us email, or use our online forms:
- We collect any personally identifying information (PII), such as your name, street address, email address, and phone number, and any other information you provide to us.
If you visit our Web site to browse or read information:
- We automatically collect and store: the name of the domain
and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol
(IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software
you use and your operating system; the date and time you access
our site; and the Internet address of the site from which you
linked directly to our site.
- We use this information only as anonymous aggregate data
to determine the number of visitors to different sections of
our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help
us make our site more useful. We do not use it to track or
record information about individuals.
- We reserve the right to perform statistical analysis of user
behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in
and use of various areas of the Web site. We may provide aggregated
data from these analyses to third parties.
How we use and disclose that information ...
- If you choose to provide personally identifying information to us, we will use
your information with contractors acting on our behalf, such as call
center operators and redress administrators, who are subject to confidentiality
- If you contact us to order products or services, we use
the information you provide to fulfill your order or contact
you about your order.
- E-mail addresses collected by our site are never shared
- In other circumstances, including requests from Congress, Freedom of Information Act requests from private individuals or companies, during litigation, for routine company uses subject to the Privacy Act, or under our access and public record rules, we may be required or authorized by law to disclose the information you provide.
How we secure that information ...
- We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of the information you submit to us when you send us a payment. The information you provide is stored on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- Email that you send us is not necessarily secure against interception. If you need to communicate sensitive information like your Social Security number, your bank account number, or your credit or charge card numbers, contact us through our online payment application or by mail or telephone.
E-mail Privacy ...
- If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
- We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
- Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
A child's right to privacy is especially important to us ...
This web site is not lawfully accessible to persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 on our web site.
If you have questions or comments ...
Please send e-mail to:
or by USPS mail at:
VEH Enterprises, Inc.
1715 DeLowe Drive
Atlanta, GA 30311